One of Vertra’s best-selling shades, now back in stock with new packaging and a fragrance-free formulation!
The Hawaiian word “Ehukai” translated into English means “Sea Spray.” It is also the name of the beach park fronting the world-famous surf spot, the Banzai Pipeline on Oahu’s North Shore.
The Ehukai color is a Medium Beige with Neutral undertones. This foundation-based sunscreen provides the ultimate Broad Spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays.
Designed for athletes in extreme conditions, this Reef Safe sunscreen is manufactured to the highest cosmetic industry standards and delivers a smooth, non-greasy application without sacrificing protection.
- Mineral Based
- Broad Spectrum
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Reef Safe (oxybenzone and octinoxate free)
- Paraben Free
- Smooth, non-greasy application
- Color: “Ehukai Beige”
- Visible “Ehukai Beige” barrier on the skin, so you know that your are covered and protected
- Small form factor that is lightweight and securely closes
- Designed, formulated and manufactured to the highest sunscreen and cosmetic industry standards
- Non-Nano Particle
- Kid Safe (Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor prior to using)
- Made in Japan
- .39 OZ