Our Daily Tinted Moisturizing Tube has just been updated in our packaging from aluminum to our Bio-resin material.
Bio Resin is produced from sustainable Sugar cane crops capturing CO2 from the atmosphere vs. traditional petroleum which releases CO2. The green polyethylene help reduce greenhouse gases and reduces our carbon footprint significantly. Our sugar cane tube is 100 % recyclable and with a PCR resin Cap.
You can travel with this durable packaging and not worry about imperfections or leakage. The formula is the sister to the Daily Moisturizer however containing Certified organic Cacao to add a nice matte tint to your skin.
Over the years we have found this formula to be applied as a foundation piece in everyday self care. Containing 20% non-nano Zinc Oxide, this formula can sustain in the most extreme conditions however can be used as a cosmetic for everyday application for protection and moisturizing properties.
Size: 1.8 fl oz / 51 g
- Updated packaging - Bio Resin Tube, Polyethylene from Sugar Cane crops, 100 % recyclable and reduced carbon footprint by capturing CO2 vs. releasing CO2 from traditional petroleum
- 20% non nano zinc oxide
- Light weight and easy to apply
- Certified organic Cacao as the tint
- For all skin tones and skin types
- Everyday use
- Undercover foundation
- Water resistant
- SPF 30 Broad spectrum protection for 80 min.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure,
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours,
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Disclaimer - *Raw Elements Tinted sunscreen is perfect for giving you a natural glow of color. Still, please avoid having our tinted sunscreen touch your light or white-colored surfaces, as the iron oxides that provide this beautiful color can leave a mark or stain if it comes in contact. Please avoid rubbing areas you have applied Raw Elements Tinted Sunscreen to clothing, towels, furniture, or other similar surfaces that are easily stained.
Active Ingredient: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, Hempseed Oil & Argan Oil, Iron Oxides & Cacao Powder
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Leuconostoc/Radish Rood Ferment Filtrate, Organic Cera Flava, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Shell Powder, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Yellow Iron Oxide, Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide
* USDA Certified Organic