Includes Free 0.5oz Solarez tube (a $5.60 value)! Please note in your order if you would prefer Epoxy rez instead of Poly!
• Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
• Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
• Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
• Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
• New Linear Flex: 3D Twist and roll action delivers a smoother feel.
Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks .
Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
PERFORMANCE CORE CARBON
Our new PCC construction with ‘Linear Flex’ produces a 3D twist & roll action resulting in a fast, super responsive fin that feels much smoother through turns. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favoured by more advanced surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
Dynamic RTM construction with strategically placed carbon compliments the template and sweep angle of the fin, and produce a bespoke flex pattern with remarkable memory properties. In the water this translates to immediate response when loading up the fins and driving through turns. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favoured by power surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.