AN ECO-FRIENDLY, BIODEGRADABLE SIX-FOOT SURF LEASH FOR WAVES UP TO A COUPLE FEET OVERHEAD
Dakine was built on a foundation of making the world’s most reliable surf leashes, and we continue to innovate in our quest to make environmentally friendly surf gear. In the Hawaiian language, “Imua” means “to move forward,” and the Imua Team 6' x 1/4" surf leash certainly represents a great leap forward toward our sustainability goals. The Imua Team’s 1/4-inch (6.5mm) cord and Opti-Flex leash ends are made of a urethane that biodegrades when discarded into a biologically active landfill, while the 1.5-inch (40mm), Friendly-Prene ankle cuff is composed of a biodegradable recycled polyester webbing. None of this progress comes at the expense of the Imua Team’s strength and durability, and our 100% marine grade, stainless steel swivels help ensure this leash’s longevity. The Imua Team surf leash will keep you charging forward, both in and out of the water.
- 60% TPU, 15% Polyproplylene, 10% Neoprene, 10% Nylon, 5% Stainless
- 6' x 1/4" [ 1.83m x 6.5mm ]
- Up to a shoulder high intended use
- 1/4in (6.5mm) Biodegradable Friendly Cord.
- Friendly Prene 1.5" Ankle Cuff. With Recycled Polyester webbing
- Neoprene Biodegrades when discarded into a biologically active landfill
- 1in (25mm) Recycled Polyester detachable railsaver
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
- Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- Recycled Polyester leash String