New "Social Distancing" Board Drop Off Guidelines
In an effort to keep everyone safe while still providing our service, we have new guidelines that must be followed if you want to drop of a surfboard for consignment.
- Call us at (949) 310-6602 to set up a drop off appointment for no more than two boards at a time. Note: You MUST CALL IN before dropping off boards, no walk ins will be accepted.
- Before you bring your boards in, you MUST fill out the board drop off form and either email it to email@example.com or print and bring it with you to your appointment. Fill out the Personal Information section and Board Information section (Do not fill in "Item #" and "Checked in By").
- When you arrive for your appointment, place your board(s) on the rack in the driveway. If you have printed your board drop off form leave it on top of your board.
- Stay in the driveway and call (949) 310-6602 again and we will come out the front door to examine and price your board.
- That's it! We will text and email you a picture of your blue card within 10 minutes to the information listed on your form and then reach out again when your board has sold!
Thanks so much for your cooperation and understanding in this hard time. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (949) 310-6602