FCS II JS TRI FINS
Jason Stevenson's 'JS' shaper fin updated for 2023. Great for surfers looking for a fin that'll feel dependable in bigger waves, but still want the ability to release the tail and surf progressively in smaller waves.
- All new construction has enabled us to produce the most responsive JS fin to date. AirCore reduces weight and creates more stiffness in the bottom 2/3 of the fin. The carbon tissue inlay helps distribute the flex where it’s needed most and provides quicker memory recall when executing a turn.
- The extra-long base produces lots of drive and speed. The tip is quite tapered and narrow which allows the fin to release out of the lip when pushed hard on more vertical angles of attack.
- “The best surfers in the world have used this fin to win multiple events, so we know it works.” - Jason Stevenson
- This fin is designed for intermediate and above surfers. On the open face it’ll feel secure when carving a longer turn, very smooth when transitioning between turns, with a nice offering of tail release when needed. This fin is all about flow!
- This fin can be used across most if the JS range as well as other performance and hybrid models.
- Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
BUY these fins, TRY them, and DECIDE if you want to keep them. If not, return them within 30 days for a full refund. There are a few rules See Full Details HERE!